Saturday, February 14, 2009

A Day At the Beach






One Day Jon and I packed up and went to the beech for a week. We didn't have any plans at all. That is the best way to go anywhere, otherwise you might miss out on what could happen.

The first thing we did was go to M&M meats and buy a tub of chocolate, chocolate fudge chunk ice cream. It is the best. We ate the whole thing in one sitting. We did this for seven days straight.

The next day we sat on the beach from sun up until sun down.

We bought blow up floating toys and floated for the morning. Then we gave them to some little kids. When I was eating a sandwich from the picnic we brought for lunch a seagul took it right out of my hand. Sweet Jon gave me the rest of his. I don't even really like sandwiches, but I love Sweet Jon. In the afternoon we read and talked. Jon Napped ( I don't really like to nap either). In the evening Jon threw sand at me so I would chase him. I did and then we watched the sun set.

It was a great day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...