Saturday, September 15, 2007

Revisal/ Disclaimer to "SUPERWOMAN SYNDROME"

Dear faithful reader (s?) namely "Jing Jing",

Please remember that this blog is for entertainment purposes only. It is not a forum for a cry for help... In writing Superwoman syndrome I was merely trying to prove a point. I think our society does not support woman in their most important role. I found myself caught in this trap of guilty parenting and fully plan on rectifying it now that I have acknowledged it (the laundry is still in the washing machine...and I am not going to get it!) To make it clear I am doing only what I feel up to doing and I personally have never been happier in my whole life...tired? YES but never happier- I was suggesting that every woman unfortunately does feel as good about the amount of responsibility leaving the workforce and staying home with a small baby entails. I was very fortunate in having a very easy pregnancy, delivery and baby. So Jing Jing rest assured that I am FINE! No need to move in!!!! Molly Maid? Maybe....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...