Saturday, September 15, 2007

If you don't like it, put a blanket over your head!

Because i have been having milk supply issues Ben still must be supplemented a few times each day with formula. He fortunately switches back and forth between breastfeeding and bottle feeding effortlessly. My only problem thus far has been the two sides of the issue judging me. I get dirty looks when I am bottle feeding him in public. Men and woman alike glaring at me for not doing what everyone knows is best for baby. The alternative of course is breastfeeding in public which brings out the other side. I get looks of disgust as I try to discreetly feed Benjamin (who likes to be fed in the washroom just about as much as you would!). So basically you can't win... I would just like to feed my baby in peace!

2 comments:

jjandb said...

just adding a comment since no one else does...

Mom said...

Burn the Blankets!

love Jing Jing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...