Monday, September 3, 2007

An Elvis/Daddy Fan


Ben loves music. He will immediately calm right down if he hears music so we try to play it for him at night when he is sleeping. During the day I *try* singing to him... he doesn't seem to mind my voice at the moment...only Jon complains. What he REALLY likes though is when his dad sings Elvis too him. It is awfully sweet and is making a fan out of me as well! He is definatly a daddy's boy as he gets very alert when he hears Jon talking. I am lucky I have the food source otherwise I would never get to hold him! I do love watching them together though. I forget that I have had nine (almost 10!) months to get to know him but Jon is really just starting his relationship with him.

1 comment:

jjandb said...

testing to see if comments work...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...