Thursday, September 6, 2007

6 hours of sleep!!!


Knock on wood...

After a night of waking every hour and a half and a mother who was about to lose her mind...Ben has decided to give his mum a break! Last night he slept...count em- 6 straight hours! Now that he's over 10 Ibs we don't have to wake him every 2.5 hours to feed him (we have had to for the last 2 weeks because he lost too much of his birth weight as a result of my poor milk supply). Today I feel like a brand new person! Thanks Ben! (he;s sleeping again as I right this...) What did I do to deserve such a great baby! As my dad said this is NOT the baby they wished on me- who cried 20 out of 24 hours a day as an infant... Since Ben looks just like me he said "ah so this is what you WOULD have looked like with your mouth shut...HA!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...