Sunday, September 9, 2007

Grunts and Farts



According to my weekly email from Babycenter.com Ben should start "cooing" around now. Jon wanted to know exactly what a "coo" was so he didn't miss it. I think the best way to describe it is a happy sound that he repeats. Well Ben doesn't really coo... he groans and grunts most of the time. We know what his groans mean as he has one when he is satisfied after eating, one he makes WHILE he eats, a special grunt for when he is moved into a new position or transferred arms and one when he fills his diaper... When Ben is not groaning and grunting he is filling the noise vacancy with his other end...whew the boy is gassy! I often hear Jon mutter with quiet awe and pride "that's my boy!" He sure is quite a boy, I don't think our boy will ever be called delicate or make the babycenter proud with his "cooing" but we sure are fans of his grunting...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...