Friday, August 3, 2007

54 X 64

My waist currently measures 54 inches around (yes you read that correctly...go get a measuring tape to be accurately amazed at exactly how big that is!) and 64 inches tall... this means that in ten more inches I will be as big around as I am tall! I don't think at that point I will be able to walk any longer as I'm sure I would just keep on falling over. I am officially sending this lovable little fetus an eviction notice come Monday I found this one that seems appropriate...


Eviction Notice
The current tenant has 15 days to gather his belongings and vacate the premises. After which he will be physically removed from the property. He is being evicted due to breach of contract and destruction of property.
Expansions only to the front of the house, within reasonable limits, were discussed. Not only have these limits been exceeded, but expansions to the back of the house were also made. Remodeling and gutting of the home was never approved, nor was changing the initial layout and base structure.
Due to property damage caused by these unapproved renovations, there are now leaks in both the upper and lower levels of the home.
Any further problems will result in immediate and forceful removal
- Your (54 inch round) Landlord aka- mommy




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...