Friday, August 17, 2007

Maybe it's just a large tumor?

I am beginning now (7 days past due) to wonder if there is actually a baby or has this really been some cruel joke?! When someone has not slept for more then 1.5 hours at a time in about three weeks their sense of logic and judgement quickly start deteriorating. This is why I am really starting to question if he is ever coming... seriously!!! The Dr. promises by next weekend we will be parents one way or another....but I'm not holding my breath about it- at this point I'm not believing it till I see it!

2 comments:

Aunt Ret said...

Hi there. I think I know the problem with Ben's reluctance to put in an appearance.

Perhaps he takes Red as a sign of danger..better put some blue in that room.

Anxiously awaiting the big news.

Love
Aunt Ret

Mom said...

Hi Jenn,
I'm surprised he isn't coming just to try on ALL the clothes in his closet!!

love, Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...