Friday, August 3, 2007

Daycare room





In my efforts to speed along little B's arrival I have been working my butt off (okay mostly J's butt!) including but not limited to painting a large room the most obscene colours of blue and green. Of course I can get away with using them because the colour palate and decorating sense of the under four crowd tends to lean a little to the tacky/fun side! Which makes this playroom officially the most fun room in the house! Fortunately it's on its own floor and you do have an escape to a more neutral colour scheme if you go upstairs... I think the kids will enjoy it..well they better because J has so kindly informed me that it will not be painted again for at least 5 years (painting is not his favorite... but notice what perfect waves he made!).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...