Monday, August 27, 2007

I love you forever




I love you forever


I'll like you for always


as long as I'm living my baby you'll be...




Every time I look at Ben I am amazed at just how tiny and perfect he is. I stared at his baby toe nail for a good twenty minutes today just in awe. I think these are the days that imprint themselves in a mothers mind and heart that sort of lock the baby in a time warp. He will one day walk away from me, tell me he can do it himself, go to school, play baseball. He may die his hair, get acne and awful piercings. He may have size 12 feet like his father but I know whenever I see those feet I will only ever see that perfect half moon shaped toe nail on his five day old foot that I love so much. I will only ever see my baby.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...