August 13th... 3 days late!
Okay so what are the positive parts of still being as big as a house and going on ten months pregnant?
- We are waiting for a healthy little boy
- I can still eat whatever I want
- I don't have to read diet articles yet
- people let me go in front of them in line
-people give me their grocery carts
- J won't say no to me
-I still get a foot massage every night
- I am getting used to getting four hours of sleep at night
-better late then early...
-he will likely be chubby when he is born everyone loves a chubby baby...those little roles will be worth waiting for..
-he is very portable
-he is currently pretty low maintenance
-no diapers...enough said!