Monday, August 13, 2007

On the Bright Side?


August 13th... 3 days late!


Okay so what are the positive parts of still being as big as a house and going on ten months pregnant?


- We are waiting for a healthy little boy

- I can still eat whatever I want

- I don't have to read diet articles yet

- people let me go in front of them in line

-people give me their grocery carts

- J won't say no to me

-I still get a foot massage every night

- I am getting used to getting four hours of sleep at night

-better late then early...

-he will likely be chubby when he is born everyone loves a chubby baby...those little roles will be worth waiting for..

-he is very portable

-he is currently pretty low maintenance

-no diapers...enough said!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...