Monday, July 30, 2007

Bribing the Baby

J and I have taken to bribing the baby. We hope he will be enticed enough by our description of trucks and cookies and bubble gum to come out. So far it has not worked...

The due date run down is ...
The ultrasounds said August 15
The Dr. said August 10
I say August 5
We don't know what B says...and really its up to him. This has been a huge lesson in giving up control...especially when the one in power is currently a fetus!

We have our hopes up for the full moon tonight, but I unfortunately feel just fine. J keeps telling B "don't fight the gravitational pull!"

I woke up at 7 am on Saturday and went yard sailing (of course...) and then came home and got ready to go to not one but two weddings (really one wedding and a drop in at a second) and then painted on Sunday and went to visit my parents. Isn't over-doing it like this suppose to induce labour?! Apparently not, now I'm just tired.

I'll give him until this weekend but then we are going to have to try some more serious induction methods... bring on the Castor oil!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...