Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Dear Grammie and Grandad

Dear Grammie and Grandad,

I hope you are enjoying your summer in Nova Scotia. I am having a lot of fun this summer too but I miss you a lot! I talk about you every day and call you on my phone. I have grown a lot in the short time since you have been gone and have so many new words and phrases. Mommy and Daddy took some video's of me so you can see what I have been up to just turn up your volume because it can be hard to hear what I am saying! Enjoy!!!

Love Ben
xoxo

I have been doing a lot of summer reading. I have read some gems like "trucks trucks and more trucks", "Where is my Mommy" and "The tickly animals book"...the one I am reading in this video!


Grampa took me on a ride in a truck when I went to visit Daddy at the office. You can tell Mommy was a bit nervous (she's like that...) but I was having a great time!


We played at the splash park a lot. This evening it was broken but we played regardless. I didn't mind too much!


This morning we went on a train ride. This train was almost 100 years old. It was a lot of fun!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...