Wednesday, June 11, 2008

spoiled?








The books all said you couldn't spoil a baby...however I don't think this is what they meant...

Ben was fussy the other day while we were waiting for Daddy to come home. His toys in the living room were not doing the trick, so we moved to the family room, then the playroom, then outside, then to the bathtub (this made him happy...) then to his room before bed. It occured to me then that Ben pretty much has every toy available to buy at the moment. I didn't purposly want him to have every toy, but with the daycare I can justify pretty much everything I buy because more then one child will benefit from it and really he is just so darn cute...how can I say no? We are in for something when he is 2 I am afraid!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...