Friday, June 6, 2008

Helping Himself



Ben has discovered the fridge. He waits by it while I make a meal and gets so excited when I open the door. He crawls as fast as he can to get in and then looks at all the new things in it. I turned my back for a moment and when I looked back he had picked up an apple and was trying to eat it whole.

When I finally coax him out of the fridge we likes me to hold him while I continue to make the meal. I realize that this is interesting for him to watch but holding this 20 plus pound baby in one arm while trying to cook with the other is next to imposable. He follows me around then, whinning at me and trying to crawl up my legs. When I don't pick him up he has taken to biting my foot.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Jenn! After our convo yesterday you dont need to buy anything for that fridge for a good year.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...