Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Dinner...or Lack of


Ben is teething again...I realize this is a recurring theme and will likely continue to be so as all this drama and he still only has 2!!! I think he is working on more though because he has been a nightmare the last week. He has cried more this week then he has in the last 6 months!

I can't pick him, put him down, feed him, play with him or hold him. He is inconsolable. (Grandma has come and rescued me as I write this and taken him for a walk!) It is very frustrating to not know what to do to help him feel better. One more dose to an overdose is where he is tylonol wise so I am at a loss. Did I mention I hate teeth? I will puree his food for life if we can skip this all together!

Last night I put him in the snuggly (which he is WAY to heavy for now and carried him like that until my back burned to get some laundry done and dinner made. It is the only smile I have seen in days.

Pray for us...

1 comment:

Eujean said...

i totally feel your pain - teething is such a terrible stage. and p.s. what an awesome picture of you two! SO cute! I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...