Monday, April 28, 2008

Green Stuff





Ben was not sure what to think when we put him on the grass for the first time. I was happy he kept his signature expression for my mini photo shoot because this is how he looks when he is first introduced to anything new. He is extremely serious and studies, analyses and tries to make sense of it before he will engage.

I tried to imagine what this strange green stuff must seem like to him and found myself empathizing with his confusion. There really is no point of reference in his everyday life for this scratchy, pointy ground covering. I will post future pictures of his adventures in the grass as spring continues as I know he will soon learn to love being free to crawl around on it, as he is with everything once he is has sufficiently taken it all in.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...