Monday, April 28, 2008

Experiment


I was talking to a friend awhile ago and we were commenting on how we both had wonderful husbands however being typical men lack at times initiative and observation skills. My example of the topic is the stair pile. I can leave a pile of folded clothes on the stairs to go up and Jon (as well as 99% of all human beings with too much testosterone) will walk past it 10 times. Of course if I say "can you take those clothes up" he will say "of course" and proceed to do so as if I just put them there in that moment. I just find it interesting that he honestly never noticed them the first 10 times. Ah men...
Since this conversation I have been noticing more and more things...especially the wrench. Jon was using it to finish the laminate floors in the living room (he did a beautiful job!) three weeks ago and left this in the kitchen. I waited to see if it would get put away without prompting... it is still there. I will report back weekly on the wrench!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...