Sunday, April 20, 2008

coming in at a close second...




Ben is still glued to me but has taken an interest in Daddy again. He is saying "DADADADA" a lot and knows when my daycare kids leave that Daddy should be home soon and he looks at the door a lot. When he does come through the door Ben lights up with the biggest grin, reaches his arms up and attacks Jon with a bear hug when he picks him up, it is the cutest thing ever! ( I have a feeling it makes Jon's long days worth it). My complaint is that when I leave him somewhere and come back to get him (like his preschool room at the Early Years Center) he cries when I pick him up. I don't get this reunion, more of a "I'm mad that you left me in the first place" reaction. Humph! I will continue to watch with pangs of jealousy their daily reunion (secretly happy for Jon).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...