Thursday, January 15, 2009

I love...

I love...

Being a full time mother and wife, my handsome husband (I do NOT love the word "hubby") a good book, chocolate, make your own pizza nights, purses, decorating my house, winter storms, walking in fall leaves, Christmas dinner, facebook, Ben's little feet, Ben's little kisses, Ben's little everything!, Friday night popcorn, Saturday morning family bed, planing parties, eating out, birthday cakes, the sound of Jon's car coming in the garage at 5:00, long drives, getting a parcel in the mail, magazines, mint chocolate chip ice cream, my mom's voice in the other end of the phone just when I needed her to call, learning something new, writing, new socks, my crock pot, pedicures, my dad's oldie but goodie jokes, my home in it's normal state; a little bit messy, a little bit noisy, something cooking on the stove and a feeling of being where I belong, bonfires in our backyard, my grandparents cottage by the shore, grocery flyer day, fabric softener, bangles, grocery shopping, Our Place preschool, our fireplace, the smell of BBQ in the evening, growing older and discovering that life truly isn't in the breaths you take but the moments that take your breaths away.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...