Wednesday, January 30, 2008

YEAH!...Sort of...

Jon took Bayley for his walk this morning and and when he came in told me to close my eyes and put out my hands. I opened my eyes to a big hunk of frozen metal...our CAMERA!!! The ice and snow all melted yesterday and there is was, laying on the path to the garage door...whoops! So good news is its one tough camera as it was frozen for 5 days and wet but works fine. Bad news is that the new camera was refurbished and can't be returned. Now we have two identical camera's... My mom said she may buy the new one though since they don't have one (I know! What kind of new grandparents don't have a camera!)... Ben is doing a lot better today and is in hour three of a nap he really needs, I have a new part time child starting at my daycare, I just sold Ben's old car seat (I know...he has an OLD carseat!) and stroller for $200.00! and he only woke up three times last night soooo all's well that ends well!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...