Friday, January 18, 2008

Here to Stay




Ben's eyes were the steel blue colour typically found in newborns when we first saw them. They have faded over time into a light grey blue with flecks of darker blue. They are really quite beautiful They are not the same colour exactly as mine but they are sure closer then J's chocolate brown. Jon has only now reluctantly given up hope of Ben's baby blues darkening so there would be something obviously contributed to him genetically(I pointed out that their ears are identical-this didn't exactly thrill him!). Now he is officially 100% my mini me...
What Ben lacks on the outside from Jon he really makes up for on the inside where all of the similarities come out. I can see through his sweetness, patience, thoughtfulness, intelligence and sense of humour that he is his fathers son. I must say this is a winning combination!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...