Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Little Helper



When we told Santa Ben had been good this year we weren't lying! He is such a good little helper lately. When I ask him to clean up his toys he does so happily and he wants to help with anything I am doing, cooking, dusting, folding laundry, unloading the dishwasher you name it! I hope this keeps up! I distracted him this morning while unloading the dishwasher (something he is not really that helpful with...) by giving him the broom... he has a little one but prefers to the "real" one...and yes he is wearing an apron. Daddy says I need a girl but I don't think there is anything wrong at all with teaching a little boy how to keep a house..his wife will thank me one day at the very least, anyhow I find him irresistibly adorable in his apron that screams "I am confident in my masculinity!"
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...