Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Happiest Baby on the Block




Ben is just about the happiest baby I have ever met. How lucky I am then to live with him! It takes absolutly no effort at all to have this kid lauphing so hard he can't breath. He will laugh at a blank wall and has a smile for anyone who looks at him.

I took him to a Dr. appt today (our new hobby it seems lately!) and when he was finished his appt The Dr. asked if I wanted to give him to his secretaries while I had my appt afterwards. I came out to see Ben in the middle of a crowd of people in the waiting room laughing hysterically as everyone was doing their best to keep him going. These complete strangers to myself and each other were acting like fools trying to make this chubby cheeked little boy let out another belly lauph. The little flirt was also kissing the secretary who was holding him to the consistant reponse of an "AWWWWWWWWW" in unison. I was on the other end the most UNPOPULAR person in the room when I took him back and put him in his carseat, when of course he burst into loud sobs with fat tears as his fanclub glared at me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...