Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day






Ben had a nice first valentine's day. He got lots of Valentines from his friends at my daycare (they really do love him!) and got spoiled (as usual) by his grandparents. He really wanted the chocolate covered strawberry flowers J's mom made us. She also made heart cookies for him but his dad ate them all. She will make him some dairy, sugar and corn free ones next year with banana icing mmmmmm mmmmm.... J and I went out for dinner. There was a magician there with a rabbit (I wonder if the food services health board knew about this?) and balloon flowers. We both had ribs and Seeing as I had been on a very bland diet the last few weeks could not really handle it ( I also had fries and pop which may have also contributed to the problem) and spent the second half of our meal in the bathroom trying to keep it down (it was an eighteen dollar entree, I didn't want to waste it!!) Otherwise I think we all felt very loved and so the day was a success.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...