Monday, September 29, 2008

New Job

I started my newest new job today...It is my dream job really but one I wasn't sure I would be able to do so soon. Today was the first day of full time...MOM!

This weekend Jon and I decided that the place that needs me most and where I want to be more then anything is right here at home! I always wanted to devote myself to being the best homemaker ever even if I don't really cook very well, or bake or sew, or scrapbook, or well whatever..the point is I am still a junior homemaker so I have time to learn before I have to darn socks and can the fall harvest. Oh thats right my dream job got a whole lot easier since it is 2008 and you can buy your preserves at the grocery store and throw out holey socks...that means all I have to do is play with little man all day. I think I just won the lottery!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...