Friday, October 26, 2007

Sence of Humour


Ben has developed this little smirk that he puts on most of the day. I feel like he has some inside jokes he's just bursting to share as he always looks half amused with something. Whatever it is it's very cute!

He also has developed a full blown sense of humour. He likes certain noises that I make like rolling my "r"'s and when he sneezes he laughs. It's very refreshing to watch him as it reminds me to find the humour in the mundane.

This is also good for my dad you has been telling the same jokes and cliches for years. He doesn't need new material as now he has a new audience who I know will find him hilarious in the years to come!

- "When is a door not a door? When it's a jar" - John Price (aka Ben's grandfather)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...