Tuesday, July 27, 2010

You Don't Have To Go Home, But You Can't Stay Here...





Our house is for sale right now. We just want a change...maybe to a project house?, a bungalow?, a country house?, a house on water? (even though I am afraid of water...but just go with me on this...) a farm? A century home? Somewhere close to Jon's work?

We really don't know what we want...I think we will know it when we see it. I love that attitude because everyday then I can want something different. I have been very busy lately up here in my head, planning all of these scenarios. Right now the beach house is sounding lovely. I found the most perfect periwinkle blue last night at home depot and a gallon of grassy green miss-tint that I bought, even though it was too big for the stroller basket to hold...you know, just in case we move to a house with a wall that screams for miss-tint grassy green.

What I know for sure is that it will be a country/beach/urban/suburb (does that stand for sub urban? probably, right?) house of COLOUR!!!

I painted this house and decorated it for selling it...not necessarily to my taste. The furniture is forgettable and the wall colors can all be found on the same colour swatch of "Benjamin Moore's most popular safe colours"

I'm over it.

The next house is going to be for me. I love to decorate and uplift a space.

I can't wait!

2 comments:

J. said...

I agree with her, 拆開來是心和 is by far the best colour.

Kristin said...

Good luck! Hope it sells quick (unlike ours which is still for sale)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...