Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Kanga Boy


Jacob, like his brother, does not want to be put down...ever. He would happily be carried every moment of the day. When he sees me get out his Ergo baby carrier he giggles and wiggles until I have him securely in. As soon as the clasp is tightened I can feel his weight drop. His body relaxes so instantly and so immediately I think he has fallen asleep. Jake will stay there happily as long as I can carry him. This is how, among other things, I make dinner every night.

I am amazed that he has learned to roll over at all since he is barely ever out of arms...or wrap...or carrier.

I could have used a pouch for this one!

Truly though, there is nowhere else I would rather him to be!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Linc was exactly the same! I made dinner every night with him in the Bjorn. I don't think I would have made it through the first 6 months without that thing. I kinda miss it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...