Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Because 5 is my favorite number

5 years ago...

* I moved to Victoria British Columbia for a year
* I ate lunch with a homeless man with 3 fingers
* I went to Maui Hawaii and have wishing to go back ever since
* I worked out 2 hours a day 6 days a week...
* I ate subway everyday

5 things on my to do list today...

*Finalize Christmas lists...who is done, what I still have to make and buy and when it needs to be done by!
*Look into cloth diapers (that I have been trying to switch over to all year!)
*Read a library book that has to go back this week (I fell asleep).
*clean out baking cupboard as it is a disaster with brown sugar as hard as a rock!
*dust baseboards (on my list everyday...but always at the bottom and never gets done..and will never get done but I give myself points for intention!)

5 snacks I enjoy...

*Anything with dip- nachos, veggies, fruit, pita, chips... I love dip!
*popcorn (NOT microwave though!)
*ju jubes...my favorite candy (minus the black...does anyone like black?!)
*cereal (best as a snack standing at the counter!)
*chocolate chips

5 places I've lived...

*Gander Newfoundland
*Ottawa Ontario
*Victoria British Columbia
*Guelph Ontario
*Kitchener Ontario

5 favorites
*favorite colour is blue
*favorite show is the office
*favorite movie is Baz Luhrmans Romeo and Juliet
*Favorite ice cream flavour is mint chocolate chip
*favorite book besides the good one is She's Come Undone by Wally Lamb


5 things I love about my husband

*He is really really funny
*He is really really smart
*He loves me a lot
*I miss him when he is not with me
*He is an awesome dad

5 things I'd do if I won a million dollars...

*Buy our families whatever cars they wanted (well within reason...it is only a million...not that I am complaining!)
*Buy a new house
*Treat everyone we love to a Hawaiian vacation
*Donate to Sick kids hospital, Trace Atkins Allergy awareness and research charity and the Humane society
*Take a trip around the world for a year

5 things most people don't know about me...

*I cry very easily
*I would love to be fluent in another language
*I would love to publish a book one day
*I want 7 children
*I hate washing big pots

1 comment:

robinm said...

two comments.

subway jenn??

and

I LOVE the black ones!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...